tater tot casserole~ because tater tots rock.
Tater tots are one of those foods that….well, they just rock. Now, I know they aren’t one of the world’s healthiest foods, but every once in awhile, it’s nice to have some good old tots.
My husband loves having a hash brown casserole every Sunday for “soul food Sunday”. To be honest, I am sooooo tired of the hash brown casserole. So…. I invented something with a different frozen potato product.
Another thing I was thinking… why aren’t they called potato tots? Better yet, why aren’t more things called taters?
Anyway, how to make this! It’s fast! It’s fun! It’s easy!
Take some thawed tots. Put em in a dish.
Pour over them, a mixture of soup, milk, ranch, and chives and parsley.
I didn’t say this was health food.
|tater tot casserole||
- 1 bag tater tots (thawed)
- 1/2 can cram of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Place tots in a greased casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the soup, milk, ranch, chives, pepper and parsley.
- Pour over the tots and top with the onions and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 40 minutes.
If you want something healthy, head over to the spinach burgers. 😉Enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.