I love finding new cookbooks st the library. Not only does it keep me from spending forty dollars at a bookstore, I can try out the recipes and see if the books worth owning. It’s like a test drive with no strings attached. Except late fees, though- I always seem to get those.Whoops.
Even cutting the recipe in half, it still yielded 17. I thought it would make 15, but I lucked out, I suppose!
1) one bowl- mix batter
2) the “crust” is an Oreo!
3) scoop batter
I love only having a few dishes to wash….I also love me some cookies n cream anything.
Oooo! Another good thing? They bake at a nice low temperature…so it doesn’t get that hot in the kitchen. Because it’s hitting the 90s here. That’s hot, man!
|cookies n cream mini cheesecakes||
- 17 cream filled sandwich cookies, whole
- 8 cream filled cookies, chopped
- 1 lb cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 275
- Line muffin tins with liners, and place one whole cookie on the bottom of each.
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth, add the sugar, vanilla.
- Slowly add the eggs, sour cream and salt.
- Fold in the chopped cookies by hand.
- Fill each muffin with the batter, filling almost to the top.
- Bake 22 minutes, allow to cool and place in the fridge several hours or overnight before serving.