Remember the nursery rhyme? Little girls are made of sugar n spice and everything nice? And boys were made of slugs and snails and puppy dog tails? It’s very odd when you think of it. Obviously someone had an issue with little boys.
I think we’re all made of sugar n spice. Some are more sweet, and some are more spicy… but we all have sugar. 😉
I had an issue taking photos of this fudge. It’s hard to make tan things look tasty, sometimes.
Here’s the grocery cart line up. Yep, that’s cake mix. That’s the spice part. 😉
Now, all you have to do it mix it up (no cooking if you use the microwave!)
Next, you chill it & cut into squares….
Add some more cinnamon on top if you’re feeling spicy.
sugar n spice fudge
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups dry spice cake mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- Using a mixer (either stand or hand held) combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a foil lined 8x8 square baking pan
- Chill until firm and cut into squares
- Store covered in the refrigerator.